Hangouts Meet is a new video meeting experience with one goal: make joining meetings effortless so that people can be as productive as they are when they’re face-to-face.
Jenny and Lily share the latest updates on Meet, with more detail on G Suite’s blog post: https://blog.google/products/g-suite/…
1. Unique, short URLs for each video meeting, automatically set up when you add your first guest.
2. Dial-in access to every video meeting with a randomly allocated US number and PIN.
3. New enterprise focused, lighter UI which uses fewer client resources, loading faster and running more reliably.
4. Meet app for two-click access to meetings with vivid detail of presentations.
5. A scalable experience such that up to 5 active participants are visible while less active participants are included in an expanded toggle-able participant list. Currently, 25 devices can be added to a meeting (30 for Enterprise).